сряда, 30 март 2011 г.

About me

Hello,
My name is Kristian Boyadzhiev. I am from Bulgaria. This is a small country in Eastern Europe. It is located at the Balkan region.I was born in Sofia (the capital of Bulgaria) in 14th of November 1991.
Since I was 7 I started fencing. With the years I made national team and I participated in several international competitions. Now I am in OSU fencing team. I really like the athmosphere in the team and I think that this is very important for successful practicing.
I enrolled in this design class because I want to learn more about web design and creating logos. From my 1st till 7th grade I was in design class, however I countinued my education in computer science school till my graduation.I think that in our lives,design is very important topic and while combining it with the passion of learning new things,I can achive a lot.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар