неделя, 17 април 2011 г.

Patterns










 Actually this is how my pillow look like. I really like the arrangement of the colors and the white stripe which separates them.

      This is how my blanket look like. I like the intensity and the depth of the colors

     I found this while I was walking on campus. I like the white color of the tree's leafs.
     Also, I found this look while I was walking on campus. I like the way that the flowers and the grass is making this picture amazing.
   I found this look while I was entering my apartment. This is how the walls where I live look like. I like the arrangement of the forms that make this picture complete.
      This is my favourite hoody. I like how these scattered figures make this hoody looks cool.
    I found this on my bread label. While I was looking at it I saw it and decided to take picture of it.







Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар