неделя, 17 април 2011 г.

Peer Dialogue 01

For my first Peer Dialogue I decided to look in random blogs. I really enjoyed to see what my classmates already posted. Honestly, I took some ideas from other blogs and when I have difficulty in starting a new post I just look at others posts.
While I was looking at the blogs I really enjoyed Dan's Design Blog. (http://dancsp11.blogspot.com/).
I like his patterns and the way he explained what he likes in them. My favourite two patterns that he posted are the one with the bricks and the one with the chair. In the beginning when I was just looking at his posts I saw the picture of the bricks and realized that I have posted a brick picture too. Furthermore, I like his chair pattern picture. The way that these colors are arranged and their depth makes the chair amazing.
Also, I think he did a great job with the designer investigation assignment. The way he organized his post is awesome. I really like how he put designers pictures and the years when they were born.
The other blog that I like is Aggie's. (http://agerhardt7design200.blogspot.com/). The first thing that I always see in a blog is the pictures and especially the patterns assignment ones. When I opened her blog I saw them and I think that they are amazing. All of them, I like them so much. I don't know how did she captured the pictures and what kind of camera is she using but I think that she did this assignment perfectly. I was thrilled to look at her other posts.I enjoyed reading at her post about the first four lectures. The way she wrote them gave me a perfect explanation to some things that I missed while I was away.Especially the explanation about what she felt after her lectures :"my mind has been stretched to think abstractly and it is only approaching the third week." is the same that I felt after my first one.
All blogs are amazing but I think that these two are the best.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар