неделя, 8 май 2011 г.

Course Reflection 03

These two weeks were awesome! I really like the 9th and 10th lecture when we watched the movie. It is amazing how some people are trying to legalize their product in order to keep their profit but destroying the art. I fully agree that there should be award for the work of the artist but there should be a way that other artist can create more from their products. I was amazed how this group (I don't remember their name) put on Internet their album. So people can decide how much should it cost. Methods like this one can save the music industry in my country. Furthermore, my favourite part of the movie was with the Brazilian DJ. After the class I checked their sets on Internet and now they are one of my favorites.
The 11th and 12th lectures were also amazing. I really like how these guys introduced us with the tasks that we will solve as future design students. After this presentations I understood a lot of things about the academic issues and more about the exam. After the whole lecture I was sure that I want to continue in VC.
The presentation on the next class was interesting too. I understood a lot about design work. However, I enjoyed mostly the video clip at the end of the lecture.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар