неделя, 1 май 2011 г.

Peer Dialogue 02

For my Peer Dialogue 02 I will "talk" about the same posts as in my previous. I looked at Dan's design blog (http://dancsp11.blogspot.com/) and Aggie's blog (http://agerhardt7design200.blogspot.com/).
I think that they both did good job with the scavenger hunt assignment. Dan got everything perfect and he included really good images. I read interesting facts about the buildings that I was not able to find anywhere. ("Something interesting I found about the construction of the building was that they had to use very safe and reliable lifting devices to lift the large blocks of stone, as most of them weighed between 1300-3000lbs!"). Aggie's post about scavenger hunt is also really good. I like how she explained who is on the picture. I guess what I like most is the picture of me :) (just kidding). I think Aggie did a great job with her Found face assignment. She got really good catches and my favorite are the one with the boxes and the one with the oven. I was looking at my oven in order to find a face before but I couldn't. When I saw her I recognized the face momentarily.However, I don't think Dan did good job with the Find faces assignment. Maybe it is not a good reason but some of the pictures were blurry and some were not showing the face good. For example the one with the drums.
Overall, I think that Dan and Aggie have wonderful blogs. They are giving really good explanations of everything and even that I don't speak English well and I am still understanding everything is a good reason for it. I still think that they have the best blogs.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар