събота, 14 май 2011 г.

Peer Dialogue 03

For my peer dialogue 3 I looked again at Dan's Design Blog (http://dancsp11.blogspot.com/). I remember that last time I saw something that was not perfect. However, this time his blog is really well done. The letter-form assignment has really good pictures. They show the letters really good and there is no need of description. However, he added comments that says how did he capture the letters which I found nice. Furthermore, his course reflection post is perfectly done. He explains everything perfectly and I was curious to understand what was he interested in after it.
The other blog that I checked was Aggies's (http://agerhardt7design200.blogspot.com/). She did great job with all of her tasks. I think that her best post is the Online scavenger hunt. She got really good pictures for description and her definition about home good is really clear and right. Furthermore, her letter-form assignment is perfect. I like how she made the pictures black and white. I think that this makes the letters even more clear for understanding.
I think that Dan's and Aggies's blogs are still perfect. They continue doing well and I am curious to see how are they going to complete the rest of the assignments.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар